Thalasso and thalassotherapy (from the ancient Greek thalassa, meaning seawater therapy) is based on the therapeutic and curative effects seawater, and is relatively new in the Americas. The oldest and most famous thalasso resorts are located in France and Spain.
- Conde Nast Johansens 2013 Award Finalist for Most Excellent Spa Hotel – Mexico and Central America
- Conde Nast Johansens 2011 Award Finalist for Most Excellent Spa Hotel – Mexico and Central America
- Tendencias spa, turismo de salud en Europa y ahora en México
- Oasis de relajación – Periódico Reforma
- Viajando con el Castor – Radio Mil 1000AM